• FirefoxUpgrade to the new Firefox »

• Note: You are reading this message either because you do not have a standards-compliant browser, or because you can not see our css files.
    Welcome to Yahoo Fantasy Sports: Skip to Content Skip to Section Navigation

Fantasy Basketball 2013

NYKnickspodcast Message Board

Teams I like

Woodson's Goatee, Dance to THABEET, Roy Hibbert's Block (...If you manage to find at least one PF that will actually get playing time) Worst Team: David's Team (is that the one autodraft screw up?) Looking forwad to: Seeing how Jay's draft stragedy will work out (at least on decent big man would suit you well). Good luck to everybody!
    You don't think I have any decent big men?
    What?! I thought my team was pretty stacked. Only thing about my team is that a bunch of my guys are injury prone.
    Sorry Jay, I got mixed up. I meant Marc's draft strategy. Your team is a bit like mine. So you're sticking to Harkless, like last year as far as I remember. So am I to Harris. I'm looking forward to our matchup.
    Hey Victor, exactly: Gordon, Irving, Gallo, Nash, Chandler: sounds a bit like a sanatorium dream team. You can only win it all if your guys a there in the final week and my guess is that only one or two of them will get that far (and that's not going to be Gordon). Good luck!