Note: You are reading this message either because you do not have a standards-compliant browser, or because you can not see our css files.
Welcome to Yahoo Fantasy Sports: Skip to Content Skip to Section Navigation

Fantasy Basketball 2013

MGKNBA 2013 Message Board

Update

So now we are at ten teams, leaving room for two more. Like I said: I'm capping at 12 teams - that's the maximum point where waiver-wire work gets interesting (since we're only playing, effectively, with the top 156 players in a league with 450 players in it). But I'd be fine with ten teams as well. Please note right now the draft is set for the evening of Friday the 25th at 9 pm EST.

Two questions:

1.) how do people feel about standard draft versus auction draft? As I said before: I'm interested in doing an auction draft this year. The upsides of auction draft is that everybody gets a chance at their favorite players and people become more invested in their big buys (so it sort of mimics real-life GMing, which is neat). The downside of an auction draft is that it will take SIGNIFICANTLY longer than a standard draft (several hours).

2.) How do people feel about limiting bench players to 2 rather than the standard 3? It gives a little less flexibility, but increases the unused player pool significantly. Plus it makes the draft a little shorter.